Be sure on Rental Agent Name pull-down menu you select Ken Urman as the agent.
The application fee will be collected via a credit card as part of the application process. Tenant screening is handled by Alliance 20/20, a professional third party tenant screening service.
These items should be uploaded with the application:
- Proof of Income
- Social Security Card
We accept the most qualified applicant.
• Applicant on-time for showing appointment
• Positive Government Issued ID
• Fully completed application for every occupant 18 years and older
• Applicant(s) able to pay
• Proof of adequate income which could include any of the following:
- Most recent paycheck stub
- Tax return copies for self-employed applicants
- Copies of deposit slips, investment earnings documents or Social Security earnings for retired applicants
- Any additional sources of income, ie child or spousal support, trust fund income
Income, Credit and Employment information required may include:
• Proof of verifiable employment
• Adequate gross income to rent ratio
• No excessive debt which may impact applicant(s) ability to pay rent
• Good credit history free of negative credit issues which may indicate an applicant is high-risk
• History of criminal activity (arrests
Rental history information required may include:
• No prior evictions on applicant(s) record
SEATTLE GUIDELINES FOR MINIMUM SPACE & OCCUPANCY WILL BE FOLLOWED.